Thursday, March 31, 2016

Fast Solution to Problem: Aero worked before but is no longer working.

Aero worked before but is no longer working.

Hi !!!
 Can anyone help me with a problem I am having with Aero, Aero is not working.
And it is killing me, I didn't buy a new computer so I can have the window displayed in window classic.
When I go to window and color appearance the only choice  have is window standard,
window classic, high contrast white, " " " " black, " " " " #2, and " " " " #1, there is no Aero.
I tried searching for Aero in the startup menu but no luck, it is like it disappeared.
The problem first started when I updated my viruses protection.
The next
day I started the computer and Aero was no where to be found.
I tried the system restore but every time I tried it at a different restore point it tells me there was an error and no changes were made.
I also tried the Sfc/scannow on cmd, but after it is completed
it says that there were errors and window was not able to correct them.
I have tried basically everything; I tried changing my resolution on the monitor and refreshing my base score on my computer.
I know for a fact that Aero is capable with my computer because
it was working fine until now.
Is there any way to fix the error on my computer so that it will allow me to use Aero again? Or is there a way I can install Aero without reinstalling the whole system?

Anwsers to the Problem Aero worked before but is no longer working.

Download SmartPCFixer to Fix It (Free)

This sounds to me like you are having a graphics driver issue! What is the make/model of your graphics card and which drivers do you currently have installed?

If you lookup the manufacturors site and install the latest drivers for your card your problem may be resolved...

In this method we will try to Boot in Safe mode with Networking and see if the error still persists.

  • Search "MSCONFIG" and Open.
  • Click on Boot Tab
  • Tick Safe Boot in Boot Option
  • Select Network.
  • Click Apply and OK.
  • Reboot your System.

Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: Aero worked before but is no longer working.:

How to Fix Aero worked before but is no longer working. with SmartPCFixer?

1. You can Download SmartPCFixer here. Install it on your system. When you open SmartPCFixer, it will perform a scan.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.

3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed


Related: How to Fix - 64g ssd with a 500g regular drive?,Allow Unhide Rows in Protected Workbook [Solved],[Solved] Get in Excel 2007 data from Access 2007 out of self-built Queries,[Solution] How can I temporarily disable 'service manager' to install Adobe flashplayer?,[Anwsered] When I try to watch a flash video, I am told occasionally that I don't have Adobe Flash.,Solution to Error: Black screen during boot sequence,[Solved] Can't restore Windows 7 64-bit from external hard drive,How to Fix - IE 11 Enhance Protect Mode reset issue with add-on's?,Solution to Error: Internet Explorer 9 update/install error - Error Code 80092004,Upgrading to IE 8 causes cookies to get deleted when starting IE [Anwsered],Solution to Problem: All programs try to start from windows component
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,How to Fix Error - Getting an error "not connected to the internet" while trying to install Samsung Kies?
,How to Fix - Internet Explorer shuts down and reopens tab when attaching to email or uploading files.?
,Fast Solution to Problem: Sending Error Message
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Troubleshooting:Aero got disabled, wireless turned off and BSOD,Troubleshooting:Adjust the sensitivity of the mouse pad on the laptop.,How to Resolve - After 8.1 Update, Touch Screen No Longer Responsive?,ads connection error - Each ad shows \"Internet Explorer can not display webpage\",How Can I Fix - AdobeAir\/Adobe Flash Player Install problems?,a file called mDNSResponse.exe. is causing bonjour not to operate properly,what should I do?,A QUESTION USING THE "IF'S" Formula.,A continuos flashing window with which title is C:Windows\System32\cmd.exe, and has the following message: The syntax of the command is incorrect.,Acrobat compatibility issue and you tube problems____,ActiveX on IE 9 not loaded

No comments:

Post a Comment