Thursday, March 31, 2016

[Solved] Ads playing in the background

Ads playing in the background

Original title: Soud such as ad audio playing for no reason
I keep hearing sounds such as ads playing on my pc.
 I get this on and off.
 There is no specific app or side that I am accessing when this happens.
I do have X Box that was installed on my computer when I purchased it.
The games that I access on the x Box
are microsoft solitare amd Majhong.
 Sometimes when playing these games it f you get to a certain point it asks if you wish to continue, and if you say yest then an ad runs.
 They are  similar to what I hear.
 Can you help me?.
 Happened again, as I was finishing my inquiry and I switched over to my Micrsoft internet Explorer and it was the add they were running on my home page.
My ins is Att and my home page is att.yahoo  Does this help 
Thanks

Lorraine P

Solutions to the Problem Ads playing in the background

Download SmartPCFixer to Fix It (Free)

  • Download the Microsoft Windows ISO (installation device) from the following website:
  • http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10
  • Users must select the appropriate ISO, either 32 bit or 64 bit, depending upon their individual computer.
  • Extract the ISO file to a separate USB device or burn the program to a compact disc.
  • Run the Microsoft Windows 10 upgrade directly from the software that you have thus created.

Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: Ads playing in the background:

How to Fix Ads playing in the background with SmartPCFixer?

1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer.  Open it, and it will perform a scan for your system. The junk files will be shown in the list.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.

3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.


Related: How to Fix - 64g ssd with a 500g regular drive?,Allow Unhide Rows in Protected Workbook [Solved],[Solved] Get in Excel 2007 data from Access 2007 out of self-built Queries,[Solution] How can I temporarily disable 'service manager' to install Adobe flashplayer?,[Anwsered] When I try to watch a flash video, I am told occasionally that I don't have Adobe Flash.,Solution to Error: Black screen during boot sequence,[Solved] Can't restore Windows 7 64-bit from external hard drive,How to Fix - IE 11 Enhance Protect Mode reset issue with add-on's?,Solution to Error: Internet Explorer 9 update/install error - Error Code 80092004,Upgrading to IE 8 causes cookies to get deleted when starting IE [Anwsered],Solution to Problem: All programs try to start from windows component
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,How to Fix Error - Getting an error "not connected to the internet" while trying to install Samsung Kies?
,How to Fix - Internet Explorer shuts down and reopens tab when attaching to email or uploading files.?
,Fast Solution to Problem: Sending Error Message
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Adobe Flash Player Embedded in IE 10 and 11 will not work and can not be changed by adobe HELP [Anwsered],After IE8 security update, internet on, but IE8 will not connect,Solution to Error: adsl modem getting hanged while using with usb,Troubleshoot:Adding Custom header,Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. - Graphics Adapter WDDM1.2 - AMD Radeon HD 7730M Tech Support,a file called mDNSResponse.exe. is causing bonjour not to operate properly,what should I do?,A QUESTION USING THE "IF'S" Formula.,A continuos flashing window with which title is C:Windows\System32\cmd.exe, and has the following message: The syntax of the command is incorrect.,Acrobat compatibility issue and you tube problems____,ActiveX on IE 9 not loaded

No comments:

Post a Comment