After a Windows 8 Update, my system is stuck in system restore and a blank screen.
big windows 8 crash! Need help!
I am using windows 8 problem free since it came out.
Now I have just installed the system update which came out in the last day or so and my Samsung Np300E5A has crashed big time.
When I start the computer now all I get is the windows 8 logo followed by automatic
system repair followed by a blank screen! Thats it, it goes no further.
When i press f8 at startup nothing happens so i cant enter safe mode.
even when I try samsung recovery solution at start up and off the recovery disk it freezes at the beginning of the
process! I'm very stuck, any help is hugely appreciated! I upgraded to windows 8 from windows 7 by legitimate online download from microsoft.
I have no backup disk.
Solutions to the Problem After a Windows 8 Update, my system is stuck in system restore and a blank screen.
This particular error can easily be resolved with a few simple steps. However, if you are not confident in your ability to use the methods below or they do not fully remove the issue on your computer, you may want to seek the assistance of a qualified repair technician who is well versed in fixing After a Windows 8 Update, my system is stuck in system restore and a blank screen..
- Back-up the Registry of your operating system.
- Find the Registry Key: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate\OSUpgrade]
- Note: this Registry Key should already exist, if it does not exist, create it.
- Create a brand new DWORD Value that is named AllowOsUpdate
- Set the Value to 0x00000001.
- Close and reopen your Control Panel.
- Restart the Microsoft Windows.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: After a Windows 8 Update, my system is stuck in system restore and a blank screen.:
How to Fix After a Windows 8 Update, my system is stuck in system restore and a blank screen. with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download Error Fixer here. Install it on your computer. When you open it, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,How to Fix Error - Getting an error "not connected to the internet" while trying to install Samsung Kies?
,How to Fix - Internet Explorer shuts down and reopens tab when attaching to email or uploading files.?
,Fast Solution to Problem: Sending Error Message
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?,a file called mDNSResponse.exe. is causing bonjour not to operate properly,what should I do?,A QUESTION USING THE "IF'S" Formula.,A continuos flashing window with which title is C:Windows\System32\cmd.exe, and has the following message: The syntax of the command is incorrect.,Acrobat compatibility issue and you tube problems____,ActiveX on IE 9 not loaded