D-Link Router has stopped working all of a sudden.
We have a d-link wireless router that has all of a sudden started working intermittenly. I have to reset it several times a day to keep my internet access going. Is this something that happens with these routers, or am I experiencing another type of
Solutions to the Problem D-Link Router has stopped working all of a sudden.
Did you make any changes on the computer prior to the issue?
Refer the link and follow the steps provided in the tutorial.
Wired and wireless network connection problems in Windows
Refer the links and check if it helps:
Troubleshoot problems finding wireless networks
The link applies to both Windows Vista and Windows 7 operating system.
Also refer the links for more help:
Why can’t I find a wireless network?
Because of this D-Link Router has stopped working all of a sudden. error, Windows can fail in starting some processes and the system's performance can significantly slow down. In some cases, Windows has problems starting up and the system can freeze.
Lastly, this error D-Link Router has stopped working all of a sudden. can even result in the Blue screen of death error message, just like other critical Windows errors. If any of the above problems and symptoms occur in your PC, then you should immediately seek to resolve this problem.
In order to resolve D-Link Router has stopped working all of a sudden. error or repair the corrupted and damaged Windows files, you will need a D-Link Router has stopped working all of a sudden. error repair tool. There is more than one method of treating this kind of error code, and here is how you can manually do it:
- Start the computer and log in as administrator
- Go to the start button and select All Programs. Go to Accessories, System Tools, and then System Restore
- Click on System Restore and in a new window, select the 'Restore my computer to an earlier time's option and click Next
- On the new confirmation window that appears, click Next
- Restart your computer after the restoration has been completed
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: D-Link Router has stopped working all of a sudden.:
How to Fix D-Link Router has stopped working all of a sudden. with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will scan your computer. The errors will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Related: How to Update & Download NVidia GeForce 6100/nForce 420 WHQL Certified driver v.178.13,How to Update & Download NVidia GeForce 7600 GS Video Driver v.295.75 Certified,How Can I Update & Download NVidia GeForce 820M Driver v.344.48 WHQL,[Solved] Download NVidia GeForce GTX 560M VGA Driver v.296.17 Certified,Way to Update & Herunterladen NVidia GeForce GT 130M Video Treiber v.295.75 Certified,How to Update & Download SONY SVE14A1X1RH Realtek Ethernet Driver,Where to Download SONY SVS13A2W9ES Bluetooth Driver (Intel) v.2.6 - 220.127.116.11059,Best Way to Update & Download SONY VGN-CR203E Conexant HDAUDIO SoftV92 Data Fax Modem with SmartCP Setup Program v.18.104.22.168 driver,Best Way to Download SONY VGN-FE790G/N Wireless LAN Driver v.10.6.0.29,Method to Update & Download SONY VGN-NR31Z/S Firmware Extension Parser Device v.22.214.171.124,How to Fix Error 0x0000c1f5 Solución?,Error 0x80071a91 Win7 Fix Patch,Error 0x800ccc60 Windows Live Mail [Solved],Error Message 0x800ccc79 Outlook 2000 Fix,What is Error 0xc1ab0001?,[Answered] x64 saplugin dll,How to Fix Problem - Kb943729 Download?,Troubleshooting: Bccode D1 Error,Java Runtime Tech Support,Troubleshooting: ERROR NO SUCH GROUP Error
Read More: Troubleshoot:desktop windows manager crashes explorer after coming off standby,How to Fix - date as text?,Troubleshoot:Data Validation and VBA,Troubleshooting:Cut and Paste Problems,Fast Solution to Error: Custom labels for captions are not available after the document is closed.