Computer crashes after i've logged in on normal boot up mode - Urgent(!)
Hi, i've got a problem with my pc ( which is a HP pavilion g6 ) and the problem is like this: whenever i try booting the pc up in normal mode, everything goes fine and i get to the log in screen.
after i've logged in and i get to my desktop, i can't do
anything, after a little while, the entire screen turns transparent grey ( like if ur browser isnt responding ) and then it wont let me do anything.
it was working fine before and then i had to go for like 1 hour or so, and when i returned the browser was slow and i could only have 1 page up.
then i looked at my desktop and in my right lower corner it said "invalid copy of windows 7", however i do got a valid and legal bought copy of windows 7.
so i tried re-booting it but that just made things worse, thats when the problem accured that i can't
get it to do anything once i've logged in.
however i can boot up in secure mode and then it works fine.
fine and fine, secure mode got limits and such)
i've tried to recover the computer like how it was two days ago using the recovery tool.
however that doesn't seem to work either.
please respond as soon as possible, this is urgent since i've got my exam weeks coming up.
Solutions to the Problem Computer crashes after i've logged in on normal boot up mode - Urgent(!)
Manually editing the Windows registry to fix Error Computer crashes after i've logged in on normal boot up mode - Urgent(!)
Caution: Unless you an advanced PC user, we DO NOT recommend editing the Windows registry manually. Using Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious problems that may require you to reinstall Windows. We do not guarantee that problems resulting from the incorrect use of Registry Editor can be solved. Use Registry Editor at your own risk.
- Click the Start button.
- Type "command" in the search box... DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
- While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
- You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
- Click Yes.
- A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
- Type "regedit" and hit ENTER.
- In the Registry Editor, select the Error 0x9C-related key (eg. Windows Operating System) you want to back up.
- From the File menu, choose Export.
- In the Save In list, select the folder where you want to save the Windows Operating System backup key.
- In the File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as "Windows Operating System Backup".
- In the Export Range box, be sure that "Selected branch" is selected.
- Click Save.
- The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.
- You now have a backup of your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION-related registry entry.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: Computer crashes after i've logged in on normal boot up mode - Urgent(!):
How to Fix Computer crashes after i've logged in on normal boot up mode - Urgent(!) with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your system. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your system. The junk files will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Related: Best Way to Download Satellite L645-SP4004M WinDVD BD for Toshiba v.10.0.6.110 driver,Download Toshiba Satellite C655D-S5057 Wireless LAN Driver v.18.104.22.1688.0,Method to Update & Download Toshiba Satellite L650-BT2N22 Web Camera Application v.22.214.171.124 driver,How Can You Update & Download Toshiba Satellite L775D-S7220GR Value Added Package v.1.6.0130.640204 driver,Download Toshiba Satellite Pro L750-SP5176FM Sleep Utility v.1.4.0025.000101 driver,Best Way to Download NVidia GeForce 6100 VGA Driver v.304.51 Certified,How Can You Update & Download NVidia GeForce 9300/nForce 730i VGA Driver v.310.19 Certified,Method to Download NVidia GeForce GT 330M Driver v.340.65,How Can I Update & Download NVidia GeForce GTX 590 Driver v.280.26 WHQL,Method to Download NVidia Tesla C2050 Driver v.319.17,Way to Download RealTek RTL8100C(L) Driver v.5.01,Way to Download RealTek RTL8100E Drivers v.694,Way to Update & Download RealTek RTL8101L Auto Installation Program v.6.110 driver,Method to Update & Download RealTek RTL8111G PXE and RPL ROM code v.2.58 driver,How to Update & Download RealTek RTL8411B(N) Driver v.10.003,Best Way to Update & Download ASUS A53SV nVidia Graphics Driver v.126.96.36.19986,Method to Herunterladen ASUS K75VJ Intel Rapid Storage Technology Treiber v.188.8.131.520,How Can You Update & Download ASUS CG8580 Intel Chipset Driver v.184.108.40.2069,Method to Update & Download ASUS K41VD Intel INF Update Driver v.220.127.116.115,Way to Update & Download ASUS Pro70T NB Probe v.3.0.0026 driver
Read More: concatenate and calculate numbers [Solved],Solution to Error: Computer wont wake from sleep or hibernation.,[Anwsered] Computer unresponsive after closing Internet Explorer 8 and 9,Tech Support: Configuring IIS SMTP Smarthost behind Proxy Server,How to Fix Error - confusion of email thread in my hotmail inbox: - 2 emails just sent showed up in inbox linked to correspondence that is unrelated. __?,Can't change homegroup sharing permission,Can't connect XP shared printer to Win7 except as a local printer.__,Can You Connect the LAN Adapter for Wii On your Windows 7 Laptop?,Can These Files Be Deleted,Can’t install Microsoft Flight Simulator X Gold Edition error 1722