Can not install Acrobat Reader on my PC
There are two users of my PC with me as the administrator.
My friend has Adobe installed and uses it with no problems.
However I can not install Adobe to my desk top and when I try to install I get the ERROR 1606 message or am told that windows can not
find the address and to check the spelling.
I have problems with installing other programs such as Mozilla Firefox, which my friend has installed on thier desk top.
Since this is the same computer I do not understand what is going on.
I have tried SYSTEM RESTORE
and it does not help with the problem.
Can some one tell me whgat to do?
Keys to the Problem Can not install Acrobat Reader on my PC
You are both sharing the same computer? If yes, there is no reason for you to install these programs twice! They are already installed.
MS-MVP - Elephant Boy Computers - Don't Panic!
- Download the Microsoft Windows ISO (installation device) from the following website:
- Users must select the appropriate ISO, either 32 bit or 64 bit, depending upon their individual computer.
- Extract the ISO file to a separate USB device or burn the program to a compact disc.
- Run the Microsoft Windows 10 upgrade directly from the software that you have thus created.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: Can not install Acrobat Reader on my PC:
How to Fix Can not install Acrobat Reader on my PC with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your system. The junk files will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Related: How to Download Toshiba Satellite A205-S5833 Supervisor Password Utility v.184.108.40.206C r2 driver,How to Download Toshiba Satellite C675-S7104 Laptop Checkup v.220.127.116.11 driver,How Can I Update & Download Toshiba Satellite L655-S5117 Face Recognition v.3.1.3 driver,Method to Update & Download Toshiba Satellite L845D-SP4328KL Atheros LAN Driver v.18.104.22.168,How to Update & Download Toshiba Satellite R930 Network Device ID Registry Setting Tool v.22.214.171.124 driver,Best Way to Download NVidia GeForce 6100 VGA Driver v.304.51 Certified,How Can You Update & Download NVidia GeForce 9300/nForce 730i VGA Driver v.310.19 Certified,Method to Download NVidia GeForce GT 330M Driver v.340.65,How Can I Update & Download NVidia GeForce GTX 590 Driver v.280.26 WHQL,Method to Download NVidia Tesla C2050 Driver v.319.17,Way to Download RealTek RTL8100C(L) Driver v.5.01,Way to Download RealTek RTL8100E Drivers v.694,Way to Update & Download RealTek RTL8101L Auto Installation Program v.6.110 driver,Method to Update & Download RealTek RTL8111G PXE and RPL ROM code v.2.58 driver,How to Update & Download RealTek RTL8411B(N) Driver v.10.003,Best Way to Update & Download ASUS A53SV nVidia Graphics Driver v.126.96.36.19986,Method to Herunterladen ASUS K75VJ Intel Rapid Storage Technology Treiber v.188.8.131.520,How Can You Update & Download ASUS CG8580 Intel Chipset Driver v.184.108.40.2069,Method to Update & Download ASUS K41VD Intel INF Update Driver v.220.127.116.115,Way to Update & Download ASUS Pro70T NB Probe v.3.0.0026 driver
Read More: Solution to Error: Can I safely shut down my windows 7 laptop while a hub and eight usb devices are still connected?,Can I save a a word template in a folder other than the Template folder? [Solved],How Can You Fix - Can't access website?,Troubleshoot:Can't get drivers to install Printer on Windows 7,Solution to Error: can open any mail on hotmail after opening page..seems latest msn add on has done me in..help!!!,Can I safely remove earlier versions on my pc,Can I rotate a graph so it shows on my page sideways?,Can I safely ignore Office file validation alert message?,Can I send a JPEG file in a PDF form ?,can I review when my computer has been accessed from outside my home?